Tuesday, December 4, 2018

The Psychological Ramifications of Wealth and Obstacles in Making Money

The Psychological Ramifications of Wealth and Obstacles in Making Money


This workshop is designed to help therapists treating patients with psychological blocks to making money.  Such defenses and myths are explored to help break through economic and emotional barriers.

Various personality disorders and defense mechanisms within such personality disorders as corresponding contributors.



"Am I being selfish?"

"Am I deserving? Entitled?

"Am I being rebellious against my parents?"

"Why should I make money when I am an artist?"

"Why do I spend more than I can afford?"

"Why do I need to make money when I should have someone to support me?"

"Why should I even try I know nothing will become of it?"



For more information contact.

Joan Jutta Lachkar, Ph.D.

818 290 3390

jlachkar@aol.com

www.joanlachkarphd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment